Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook

Categories

Home » Archives by category » Proceedings » Questions » Questions Punjab Assembly

Only 27% questions taken up in Punjab Assembly

Only 27% questions taken up in Punjab Assembly

ISLAMABAD: Only 27% of the questions raised during the recently-concluded Punjab Assembly session were taken up and responded by the relevant government departments, leaving 73% of the questions unaddressed. The…

Punjab Assembly: Only 27% questions taken up

Punjab Assembly: Only 27% questions taken up

ISLAMABAD: Only 27% of the questions raised by lawmakers in the Punjab Assembly’s ongoing 11th session have been answered by the relevant government ministries and departments. According to FAFEN’s observation…

62% questions not taken up in 8 sessions

62% questions not taken up in 8 sessions

ISLAMABAD:  The Punjab Assembly did not take up a total of 763 questions despite being on the agenda during the first eight sessions of the house due to over ambitious…

Rs 1.21bn spent on promotion of sports

ISLAMABAD: Provincial Sports Minister Chaudhary Sarfraz Afzal says the Punjab government allocated Rs 1.21 billion during the last two years for the promotion of sports activities and the provision of…

100 model police stations to be set up in Punjab

ISLAMABAD: To change the typical police culture and upholding the slogan of reforming police performance, the Punjab government would set up 100 model police stations (MPSs) throughout the province. Responding…